Are you looking for btc to usd converter? You have a different option: You can convert through an exchange, You have the option of going with a Bitcoin ATM, or even you can use your bitcoin online to buy and sell goods. Different services have different cons and pros. Service providers change conversion fees. Some companies get a higher amount, even 30% to exchange or convert crypto.
Convert BTC to USD Through Exchange
Exchanges are a good source to convert btc to usd. Thousands of exchanges are available on the internet. Different exchange companies have different sets of rules. Even the fee they charge from their clients is not constant. Cash payment and exchange process time may also be different. A normal transaction can take 1 hour to 1 month of time to complete a transaction. Some Exchangers offer different fee packages based on the time frame of one transaction. People used to pay extra money for the urgent service of BTC to USD converter. Choosing a legit company is the first step of the exchange process. As mentioned above, there are thousands of exchanges working worldwide.
According to unofficial sources hundreds of bitcoins are scammed through this technique. Based on research 60% of scams related to bitcoin were done through the fake exchange. “Bitcoin Indonesia Penipuan” is one of the historic scams related to the exchange of bitcoin-based in Indonesia. Other hundreds of scams were reported and thousands of coins gone, but no recovery was seen to happen. You should choose a company that is 100% trustworthy. An example of a trusted company is bitcoinscashout.com. You can trust us blindly as we deal with thousands of satisfied customers.
How to Convert BTC to USD With Us
Bitcoin exchanges are not regularized services. Anyone with a huge investment can run an exchange. That's the reason there are no common rules and no common exchange structure is available. Some exchanges require your personal information for the verification process. While other exchanges even don’t want to know your name. Our company belongs to the second category. We don’t need your personal information to exchange an anonymous currency. Below I have mentioned the process of exchange btc to usd Convert through the automatic converter software. Furthermore, our program has the ability to calculate the bitcoin worth in usd. Our system is fully functional and equipped with functionalities like featuring BTC to USD current exchange rate, real-time bitcoin to usd chart, and forecast of bitcoin to usd.
- Visit btc-to-usd-converter.com
- Find the order now button in the header.
- By scroll down you will find a calculator that can count btc to your local currency.
- Tab on the first cell and put the amount you want to convert.
- The next cell will show you the price of the entered amount.
- Below these two cells you will find a payment option.
- Choose the payment option from the first drop-down.
- Put the needy information for the payment process. (We don’t save your information, we just use it to deliver you the amount of exchanged btc.)
- Click on order now button of btc to usd converter tool next to the payment option.
- A new tab will appear on the screen with QR Code and bitcoin wallet address key.
- You should send the amount of btc you have mentioned above.
- Don’t forget to copy the transaction details as you have to put the transaction ID in the box labeling transaction ID.
- Here you can check all your order details again. Recheck the details of your transaction.
- Click on conform to complete the exchange process from your side.
I hope this simple process helped you exchange your bitcoins. If you think this process is not suitable for you then you should check the next method that is to Cash out bitcoin through ATM.
Cash Out Bitcoin Through ATM
Cashing out btc to usd through an ATM converter known as BTM (Bitcoin Tailor Machine) is a great idea. A nearby Bitcoin ATM is what you need to get cash. Keep in mind that you have to pay a 20 to 30% fee per transaction. Although, the process of exchange is easy and you can do exchange in real-time. Everything has some cons and pros too. What will please you while using BTM is the time it takes to exchange your coins. It will take the same time or even shorter than a normal visa ATM. You don’t need to wait for a long time to get your cash in hand. There is no case reported about scams through bitcoin ATMs. We can say that your digital currency is safe while using BTM. You can use btc to usd a converter of their own BTM.
BTM comes with some great advantages, but disadvantages of this method are also scarry. In some cases people reported that BTC charged more than 30% fee per transaction. This is not a small amount. You are losing almost ⅓ of your coins. Compared to Exchanges, BTMs are very expensive. These machines are not available everywhere. Only 17856 ATMs locations are facilitating the services. Most of the BTMs are installed in the US. According to Coinatmradar, more than 83% of Bitcoin ATMs are located within the USA. You may not find any ATM service in your city even if you are in the USA. if you found any and thinking of using it. You should follow these steps.
How to Use Bitcoin ATM
The process of converting btc to usd through btc atm is not very easy. Different bitcoin atm companies have different processes to do that. I will explain the use of coin source atm service because it is the cheapest bitcoin atm service in the USA. Follow the steps below and make a deal with bitcoin ATM.
- Locate a Bitcoin ATM near you. (You can use coinatmradar for location tracing.)
- Visit the atm with the keys of your wallet.
- For using a specific btc ATM you need a wallet account of that specific company. (for example if you are going to use an ATM service of coinsource you should create an account in coinsource. You should transfer the amount of BTC you want to convert or withdraw through their atm service.)
- Here you have to Login into your account using the atm service. Follow the options available on the screen to login to your coinsource account.
- On successful login you will find the withdraw cash option on the screen tab on it.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw using atm.
- It will ask you for verification the second time.
- Verify your identity with a verification code in your mobile phone or typing your coins source password again and again.
- Tab on withdraw option you will see a screen showing amount to withdraw with all fee details of transactions.
- Taxes are not mentioned in step 9. Once you tab on the continue button you will see the tax added amount. Tab on confirm button again.
- You will get the amount in your hand.
Be aware that this process is long if you don’t have the account of the atm service providing company. Before confirmation, you should check the total amount including taxes and fee of conversion and withdrawal.
Buying Goods With BTC
Buying goods with BTC is no doubt a great idea but not all companies are offering such services. We have seen conflicts between seller and buyer on real-time rates vs the rates at the time of purchase of the product. Some companies have a great mechanism of accepting payments through Cryptocurrency. These companies set their rules and regulations related to payment through bitcoin. The news of different big names is going to legitimize the payment through BTC roaming but till now there is no confirmation. Tesla is nowadays trending with a new about bitcoin as a payment method. If they did it, it would be a great step towards a fully digitalized world. So for buying goods you need to exchange bitcoin first. A very limited number of companies are accepting bitcoin as payment methods. But, we can say that in the future bitcoin will take the place of formal currency. Till that time you should use a trusted exchange company like this one.
Conversion of BTC to usd is easy, but time taking. We at this company are offering fast services as compared to other companies. The ratio of our successful exchanges is almost 97%. The best exchanged is btc-to-usd-converter.com no doubt. From different exchanges, you have to choose an exchange that is very cheap and fast too. I would highly recommend you exchange your cryptocurrency with this exchange. Those who have found an atm to cash out bitcoin should first check the transaction fee and withdrawal fee too.
Buying goods with BTC is a nice thing to hear but to find a store that accepts bitcoin as a payment method is very hard. If you find one you should investigate either is it legitimate or just a scam. If found legit this is the best option but I would also like to tell you that a lot of online stores are not capable of accepting it as a payment method but they still do just to snatch your hard-earned money. Take care of your hard-earned money and place an exchange request on this company to make sure the process is 100% secure. I hope this article helped you get your USD by selling btc. If you have further suggestions you can leave a message through the contact us form.